Pages

29 July 2011

Some Digital Freebies For You...

Happy Friday! 

Last day of the school holidays today so the children and I went to see King Fu Panda 2 at the movies.  I have to say that it is almost better than KFP 1.  A very charming story with a good moral theme running through it.

Some time ago I was designing some digital scrapbook items for Eidou.  Sadly Louise found that is was way too prohibitive here in NZ to run the site so she had to close it.  However, I still have my designs tucked away on my hard drive so I thought it might be nice to share some with you - for free of course!

Here are some pretty floral images and some sweet cherubs that you are welcome to save and use as you wish...just right click and Save As.



If you do download these and use them, I'd be thrilled if you would send me a link to show me what you've done!  Hope you enjoy them.

Keep watching this space as I'll be posting some more freebies soon.

I'll leave you with a layout now, using Glitz Designs papers and stamps.  Love the moodiness and grunge that Glitz incorporate into their papers.  So versatile.

 Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a handsome young man and a great layout. I never would have thought to pair butterflies with my ds on a scrapped page but I totally love it.
Thanks Maggie for sparking my mojo!