Pages

16 July 2011

Websters Workshop Part II and other tidbits!

Today I have the second layout for my upcoming Websters Workshop to share with you.
Click the pictures to get close up details...

Using the Garden Gala papers, a digital Websters download for the tree, which is embellished with vintage seam binding blossoms and trunk.  Love the digital elements that Websters offer for download.  Print them on to Safemat paper and voila! you have your very own homemade transfer of sorts!  So cool!

If you'd like to know more about this technique for creating your own transfers/rub ons, leave me a comment on this post with your email address and I'll send you the details.

I'm also running a Vintage Seam Binding Card Class at my LSS in August.  Here are some pics of the cards...



Using BoBunny Gabrielle, it's hard to go wrong really!

Also, last month I was fortunate to attend the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo.  Here is a class I attended, by Suzanne Tonga.  Gorgeous layout huh?  She's a very talented lady.




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: