Pages

04 August 2013

A Little Bit Hybrid

I love the freedom and possibilities that hybrid scrapbooking bring.  I was completely inspired by this picture I saw on Pinterest the other day...



So I overlaid a gorgeous picture I have of Meg onto a Marion Smith digital paper called 'Just My Type' from her Vintage Telegram set, and altered the opacity slightly so a hint of the background paper shows through her face.


Printed and mounted onto chipboard, then decorated with loads of bits and bobs and leftovers from my stash to get this...






I was tempted to gesso it all then grunge it down a bit a l Finnabair, but decided against it in the end.

Meg loves it!  And is taking it to school tomorrow for morning talk!

Thanks for stopping by!



10 comments:

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

WOW Maggie, this is STUNNING!!!

Peggy Lee said...

Whoooo this is fabulous Maggie, just Beautiful

hugs,
Peggy Lee

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Kathy Kirsten says gorgeous!

Melissa Kennedy said...

Gorgeous, i think im going to have to try this for each of my girls in their favourite colours - love it!!!

Unknown said...

WOW - this is just stunning. I love how all the elements came together BRILLIANT!

Unknown said...

wow this is stunning such a beautiful design.
Chris x

misty said...

OMG!! This is stunning Maggie! So breathtaking!

Kerry Fellowes said...

Hello, i absloutly love this!! can you also please tell me where you founf those vitrail ab glass leaves, they loos really nice. many thanks xx

yanmaneee said...

supreme shirt
moncler
adidas tubular
curry shoes
yeezy shoes
christian louboutin outlet
cheap jordans
adidas stan smith men
nike react flyknit
goyard handbags